What are some practical and fun experiments in physics?

• Thread starter Yud
  • Start date
In summary, there are many practical and fun experiments in physics that can be conducted to explore the laws and principles of the physical world. Some examples include building a simple circuit to understand electricity and magnetism, creating a pendulum to study motion and gravity, and using a prism to observe the refraction of light. Other experiments involve exploring the properties of matter, such as conducting a density experiment or investigating the effects of different forces on objects. These experiments not only provide hands-on learning opportunities but also help to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Yud
Hi,

My name is Yud and I'm an informatics engineer, in my country we take a few classes of physics as part of the career and I failed physics twice but ended loving it and using it daily in life.

I like to do fun experiments at home and I love them when they are also practical or demonstrate things that we take for granted.

My expectation is to find interesting reading materials here and talk about random ideas that require some extra thinking to get them right.

Please let me know if something in my use of English is not proper, is not my native language.

Greetings!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Your English sounds fine.