What are some tips for navigating a first college-level physics course?

• Thread starter bgt
  • Start date
In summary, navigating a first college-level physics course can be challenging but here are some tips to help: attend all lectures and take thorough notes, stay organized with assignments and study materials, actively participate in class discussions and ask questions, form study groups with classmates, utilize online resources and practice problems, and seek help from professors or tutors when needed. Additionally, it is important to manage time effectively and stay on top of assignments and readings, as well as to approach the course with a positive attitude and determination to succeed. With these strategies, students can navigate their first college-level physics course with confidence and success.
bgt
My name is Bonnie and I just joined this forum after a few weeks of searching for some help in solving some problems.

At some point, I hope I can be of help to others but for now, I'm navigating in a science as this is my first physics course EVER (college level).

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you, Greg! I've certainly been able to gleen some much needed information from this site. Physics is pretty rough for me as I never took it (waaaaay back) in high school. Math was a very tough struggle for me. Much of this is very new and rather scary right now.