What are the aspirations and passions of a young scientist?

In summary, a young scientist's aspirations and passions revolve around their desire to make meaningful contributions to the field, to continuously learn and grow, and to make a positive impact on society. They are driven by curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, and are constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities to push the boundaries of science. Their passion for their work is fueled by a deep sense of purpose and the desire to make a difference in the world. They are dedicated, hardworking, and determined, and their ultimate goal is to use their skills and knowledge to advance the frontiers of science and leave a lasting legacy.
TheGreatOneAD
Hi guys,

My name is TheGreatOneAD. I'm a 9th grader who would like to pursue a Ph.D. in Astrophysics or Theoretical Cosmology later in life and is in deep love with physics. For me, Physics is love and Physics is life.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Hello and Welcome!

As a ninth grader you will probably use our homework forum quite often. Please make sure to fill out what is requested there (autom.) and show us your own effort, which is important to us. Also our many articles in the Insights Blog forum might interest you, and if was to find new questions!

Stax curious and have fun!

Likes TheGreatOneAD
fresh_42 said:
:welcome:

Hello and Welcome!

As a ninth grader you will probably use our homework forum quite often. Please make sure to fill out what is requested there (autom.) and show us your own effort, which is important to us. Also our many articles in the Insights Blog forum might interest you, and if was to find new questions!

Stax curious and have fun!
Hi fresh_42. I might use your homework forum, but not a lot as I'm pretty good at physics. Thanks for your reply though. I will check all the articles, that's why I joined. :)

TheGreatOneAD said:
Hi guys,

My name is TheGreatOneAD. I'm a 9th grader who would like to pursue a Ph.D. in Astrophysics or Theoretical Cosmology later in life and is in deep love with physics. For me, Physics is love and Physics is life.

Steady on!

Likes TheGreatOneAD
PeroK said:
Steady on!
Thank you!

Likes berkeman