What are the guidelines for participating in the PF forum?

• Thread starter Big Al
  • Start date
In summary, the guidelines for participating in the PF forum include being respectful and courteous to other members, avoiding personal attacks or discrimination, staying on topic, providing relevant and informative contributions, and following the forum's rules and regulations. It is also recommended to use proper grammar and spelling, cite sources when necessary, and refrain from spamming or self-promotion. By following these guidelines, members can engage in productive and meaningful discussions while maintaining a positive and welcoming community atmosphere.
Big Al
Hi all! Just found and joined the forum, as I'm interested in all things 'physical'. I'm retired now, so I get the time to think and ask questions now and again. Looking forward to reading some of the topics being discussed.

Cheers, Big Al

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site guidelines and remember our focus here is to help students of mainstream science and math understand their subjects a little better. We don't dwell on or discuss personal theories or speculative science.

Jedi

PS I moved your post to a new thread as we prefer new members to have their own thread of introduction.