What Are the Latest Advancements in Engineering and Technology?

• Thread starter sobergeek23
  • Start date
In summary, the latest advancements in engineering and technology include the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning, the use of renewable energy sources, advancements in 3D printing and additive manufacturing, and the integration of Internet of Things (IoT) in various industries. Other notable advancements include the use of virtual and augmented reality in various fields, advancements in autonomous vehicles and drones, and the development of quantum computing technology. These advancements are shaping the future of various industries and are expected to have a significant impact on our daily lives.
sobergeek23
my name is jessie I am new here, i am 27 and currently live in cali..i kno this is irrelevant but i am female and lgbt+...currently working on my major torwards engineering (not sure which branch)..i will have many techy techy questions for all of you out there who are more advanced/more scholared than me..hopefully i can meet some kool new friends who share similar interests and similar thought process..

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Jessie!

Likes sobergeek23