What are the latest cutting-edge technologies in manufacturing?

• Thread starter Plptreisc
  • Start date
In summary, the latest cutting-edge technologies in manufacturing include advanced robotics and automation, 3D printing, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things. These technologies are revolutionizing the manufacturing industry by increasing efficiency, reducing costs, and improving product quality. Other emerging technologies such as virtual and augmented reality, big data analytics, and blockchain are also being integrated into manufacturing processes to further enhance productivity and innovation. These advancements are driving the industry towards a more connected, intelligent, and sustainable future.
Plptreisc
How did you find PF?
Google calculadora de inercial de máquina para memória de cálculo de sistema de frenagem em prensas excentricas de fuso mecânico
Tenho experiências em vários campos de fabricação com tecnologias de pontas não tem espaço aqui para 198 assuntos.

[Mentor Translation]
I have experiences in various fields of manufacturing with cutting edge technologies and there is no space here for 198 subjects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

I hope your English is better than my Portugese.

Likes Plptreisc
Sou brasileiro, e mal sei falar português. Sou técnico em fabricação vivi toda vida lendo assuntos técnicos.

[Mentor Translation]
I'm Brazilian, and I can barely speak Portuguese. I'm a manufacturing technician, I've lived my whole life reading technical subjects.

In any case, this forum is English only, I'm sorry to say.

Melhor sair dele. Obrigado. Vou deletar minha conta. Não sou nada perto de vocês. Obrigado.

[Mentor Translation]
Better get out of it. Thanks. I will delete my account. I'm nothing close to you. Thanks.

Back