What are the latest discussions on Submarine issues in the Physics Forum?

• Thread starter msubby
  • Start date
In summary, the latest discussions on Submarine issues in the Physics Forum revolve around the advancements in submarine technology and its potential impact on maritime warfare and ocean exploration. There is also a discussion on the physics behind submarine movement and how it relates to propulsion systems and hydrodynamics. Participants are also debating the ethical and environmental implications of submarines, particularly in terms of their use in military operations and deep-sea mining. Additionally, there are discussions on the future of submarine technology and potential applications in fields such as renewable energy and marine research. Overall, the discussions highlight the ongoing developments and controversies surrounding submarines and their role in the modern world.
msubby
Hello,

I am a new member of the Physics Forum. I was attracted to the forum by the discussions on Submarine issues, which is my interest & in fact my profession. I am looking forward to participating in your discussions in the future. Hopefully I can add input of worth & interest.

Attachments

• 12102008219.jpg
    12102008219.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 282
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!