What are the main sections in Physics Forums for new users to explore?

• Thread starter gerald hart
  • Start date
In summary, new users on Physics Forums can explore various sections including General Physics, Classical Physics, Quantum Physics, and Astrophysics. They can also browse through threads on specific topics such as Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, and Thermodynamics. Additionally, there are sections for discussing homework and studying physics, as well as a community forum for general discussions and introductions. Users can also access resources such as tutorials and interactive games to further enhance their understanding of physics concepts.
gerald hart
Hi. I am new here, math and physics undergrad. I have found this website to be very useful. Thanks to all the submitters who have helped students like myself in the past.

Likes berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF :welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.

2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.