What are the top fields of interest for a Y12 student in the science world?

• Thread starter FrankL
  • Start date
In summary, the top fields of interest for a Y12 student in the science world include biology, chemistry, physics, and environmental science. These fields offer a wide range of career opportunities and allow students to explore their interests in different areas of science. Additionally, advancements in technology and research in these fields make them exciting and relevant for young students. Other areas of interest for Y12 students may include computer science, psychology, and engineering, all of which have strong connections to the science world and offer promising career prospects. Overall, the science world offers a diverse range of fields for Y12 students to explore and pursue their passions.
FrankL
Hello my fellow sentient entities (I don't know if this is more philosophy than science)

My name is Frank, and I'm a Y12 student in Australia. My areas of interest lie in astrophysics, astronomy, and particle physics. In addition to y12 subjects, I'm also doing first year uni-physics, which is super cool.

I looking forward to learning a ton from you guys! And maybe I'll even be able to write some answers of my own. Really excited to be in this.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Frank!