What are the top resources for learning science on PF?

• Thread starter Astroworld
  • Start date
In summary, the top resources for learning science on PF include online courses from prestigious universities, such as MIT and Harvard, as well as educational websites like Khan Academy and Crash Course. Additionally, PF offers a variety of science textbooks and study guides for different levels and subjects, along with interactive simulations and virtual labs. The community forum also serves as a valuable resource for discussions, study groups, and sharing study materials. Overall, PF provides a comprehensive platform for students to learn and excel in various fields of science.
Astroworld
Hello, I'm a new member here and currently in my last year of high school. Hopefully I can help others on this forum and also get some help on difficult questions I encounter :D

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi welcome to PF !

Astroworld said:
Hello, I'm a new member here and currently in my last year of high school. Hopefully I can help others on this forum and also get some help on difficult questions I encounter :D
A warm welcome to PF.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Astroworld