What are Valence's Interests and Talents?

• Thread starter Valence
  • Start date
In summary, Valence has a wide range of interests and talents. They are passionate about music and enjoys playing multiple instruments, including the guitar and piano. Valence also has a knack for photography and has a keen eye for capturing beautiful shots. In addition, they have a strong interest in writing and has a talent for crafting compelling stories. Valence also has a love for outdoor activities and is skilled in hiking, camping, and rock climbing. Overall, Valence is a well-rounded individual with a diverse set of interests and talents.
Valence
My name is Joshua, but you can refer to me as Valence or just simply Val. Anyhow, here’s a bit more about me... I am currently a Freshman in High School, my strong-suits being algebraic mathematics, science (physics, technology, chemistry, and aerodynamics being my main interests in the subject), and english/ language arts. I am big into gaming, my favorite games being Battlefield, Garry’s Mod, The Long Dark, and Halo.

Now, I must go. My people need me.

Bye.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Valence.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Your avatar pic is not appropriate here. Please change it to something less macabre, and within 24 hrs.

Back