What Are Your Goals for Using PhysicsForums?

• Thread starter Ethidium
  • Start date
In summary, my goals for using PhysicsForums are to improve my understanding of physics concepts, stay updated on current research and advancements, and engage in discussions with fellow enthusiasts and experts in the field. I also hope to gain practical problem-solving skills and utilize the resources and tools available on the platform to enhance my learning experience. Ultimately, my goal is to further my passion for physics and broaden my knowledge and skills in the subject.
Ethidium
I'm finishing high school and preparing for an entrance exam in which I will be competing with a million other people. Only the top 5000 or so get into reputed universities. I will be interacting a lot on this site and hope to learn some cool concepts while also trying to enrich others with some cool concepts. I hope PhysicsForums helps me to come out on top :D.

Last edited:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
This is the intro section. Can you tell us a little about yourself and what you hope to do on PF?

anorlunda said:
This is the intro section. Can you tell us a little about yourself and what you hope to do on PF?
Sure. Actually these "threads" are quite confusing to me sorry haha