What Are Your Interests in Physics, Math, and Linguistics/Cognitive Science?

In summary, my interests in physics revolve around understanding the fundamental laws and principles that govern the universe, from the smallest subatomic particles to the grandest galaxies. I am fascinated by the beauty and complexity of mathematical concepts, and enjoy using them to solve real-world problems. In the field of linguistics and cognitive science, I am intrigued by the ways in which language and the human mind interact, and how this impacts our ability to communicate and think. Overall, my passion for these three disciplines stems from a desire to unravel the mysteries of the world and expand my understanding of the human experience.
Zeppelin34
Hi ladies and gentlemen, just introducing myself. I`ve never been on any type of forum site and this will be my first. Hope I'm doing this right :oldsmile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Bruce.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

You're doing okay so far. :smile:

Cool, I didn't think some one would reply lol

Hi man. You are looking some cute 19th century scientist.

Hey bruce! I was just curious what exactly you're interested in, if you don't mind my asking. I am personally interested in physics, math and linguistics/cognitive science (specifically where they overlap).. I'm curious because the whole 'finding like minded people'.. hope I am not a bother~

Back