What brings a scientist to join PhysicsForums?

• Thread starter jk_er_gamma
  • Start date
In summary, scientists are drawn to join PhysicsForums for its active community, diverse range of topics, and valuable resources. The platform allows for discussions and collaboration with fellow scientists, providing a space to share knowledge and insights on various physics-related topics. Additionally, the forum offers access to expert advice and guidance from experienced professionals, making it a valuable resource for scientists seeking to expand their understanding and expertise in the field of physics. Overall, PhysicsForums offers a dynamic and supportive environment for scientists to connect, learn, and grow.
jk_er_gamma
How did you find PF?
Google search of physics questions
I have spent a long time knowing about PhysicsForums and occasionally searching through it for answers to a question. Now the time has come when lurking is no longer an option!
Aside from the grad-school-related questions I came to ask about, I may occasionally weigh in on some topic or another, but I am not yet an expert, so it will usually be when I think there's some clarity of communication I can provide.
Thanks Forums,
jk
(I)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. Better late than never. It is a mystery to us how many people lurk but never become members.

Thanks. It's hard to explain why I haven't yet. When I thought I should join was when I was reading threads and kept wanting to respond.

Likes anorlunda