What can I expect as a freshman in college studying physics?

• Thread starter beydlern
  • Start date
In summary, as a freshman studying physics in college, you can expect a rigorous curriculum that covers the fundamental principles of physics and their application in various fields. You will also engage in hands-on experiments and problem-solving activities to strengthen your understanding of the subject. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to join research projects and participate in internships to gain practical experience in the field. You can also expect to be challenged academically and to develop critical thinking and analytical skills that will prepare you for a successful career in physics or related fields. Along with your academic studies, you will have the chance to explore your interests and make lifelong connections with peers and faculty members. Overall, being a freshman in college studying physics will be an exciting and enriching experience
beydlern
How did you find PF?
I found this forum while watching youtube videos and scouring the web for a while.
I've been hesitant to join this community as my knowledge in physics is severely limited, but I'm glad to be a part of this community and I hope to eventually be able to contribute as much as the rest of you have. Keep up the great work and thanks for reading this! (:

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:

Likes beydlern