What Can You Create with Phun's Awesome 2D Physics Tool?

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
  • Tags
    2d Physics
In summary, Phun - Awesome 2D Physics is a free software that allows users to create and interact with virtual objects in a realistic physics environment. It can be used to create a variety of simulations, including those involving collisions, gravity, and fluids. It is commonly used for educational purposes and can also be used for professional purposes, although it may not have all the features of more advanced physics simulation software.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
Awesome 2D Physics tool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5g9VS0ENM"

I downloaded it: http://www.acc.umu.se/~emilk/"

Fiurst thing I built was a compound pendulum.

But man I need a faster 'puter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
the demo on youtube is really interesting.

AFG34 said:
the demo on youtube is really interesting.

Yes. But I wonder what the heck they were running it on. On my 1.7GHz laptop it runs at about 2fps.

It worked great for me. It a lot of phun, indeed!

FAQ: What Can You Create with Phun's Awesome 2D Physics Tool?

1. What is Phun - Awesome 2D Physics?

Phun - Awesome 2D Physics is a 2D physics simulation software that allows users to create and interact with virtual objects in a realistic physics environment.

2. Is Phun - Awesome 2D Physics free to use?

Yes, Phun - Awesome 2D Physics is completely free to download and use. There are no hidden fees or in-app purchases.

3. What types of simulations can be created with Phun - Awesome 2D Physics?

Phun - Awesome 2D Physics can be used to create a wide range of simulations, including collisions, gravity, fluids, and more. Users can also create their own custom simulations using the software's tools and features.

4. Are there any educational uses for Phun - Awesome 2D Physics?

Yes, Phun - Awesome 2D Physics is often used in educational settings as a fun and interactive way to teach physics concepts. It can also be used for engineering and design purposes.

5. Can Phun - Awesome 2D Physics be used for professional purposes?

While Phun - Awesome 2D Physics is primarily used for educational and personal purposes, it can also be used for professional purposes such as prototyping and testing ideas. However, users should keep in mind that it is not a professional-grade software and may not have all the features and capabilities of more advanced physics simulation software.

Back