What Career Paths Can a U.S. Air Force E&E Systems Tech Pursue After Service?

• Thread starter T19161235J
  • Start date
In summary, a U.S. Air Force E&E Systems Tech has a variety of career paths they can pursue after their service. These include roles in engineering, aviation maintenance, and electronics. They can also transition into civilian careers in industries such as telecommunications, aerospace, and defense. With their specialized training and skills in electrical and electronic systems, they are highly sought after in both government and private sectors. Additionally, they may have opportunities for advancement within the military, such as becoming an instructor or supervisor. Overall, the career options for a U.S. Air Force E&E Systems Tech are diverse and offer many opportunities for growth and success.
T19161235J
I'm currently serving in the U.S. Air Force as an E&E (electrical & environmental) systems tech. I'm want to be an engineer (electrical or mechanical) when I get out. Hoping to get some good career advice and learn a lot avout physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, and thank you for your service (Army brat & EE here). :smile:

Likes T19161235J