What fuels my love for space and exploration?

• Thread starter BlueCaterpillar
  • Start date
In summary, my love for space and exploration is fueled by the vast expanse of the universe, the mysteries waiting to be discovered, and the potential for groundbreaking scientific advancements. The endless possibilities and the beauty of the unknown inspire me to continue learning and exploring the wonders of space. I am captivated by the idea of pushing the boundaries of human knowledge and understanding, and the thrill of discovering something new is what keeps my passion for space and exploration alive.
BlueCaterpillar
Hello, my tag name is Blue, but I am Val. I am 28 years old and living near Atlanta Georgia. I am not a student of Math, Science, or Astronomy, in fact, I am a housewife and aspiring author. Despite these, less than stellar ( pun intended) notes on myself, I came here to feed my curiosity. I love space, and I mean LOVE. Whether it's science, or science fiction I have always been drawn to the stars and the idea of space travel. Not to mention the absolute beauty of the stars and their cradles. The idea of discovery, exploration, and adventure as always appealed to me.

I may not be a student in an official sense of the term, however I am taking the occasional course on edx and coursera for astronomy, and will look to start learning more about math on my own.

Thanks for reading by pun filled short breathed monologue. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Blue!