What Happened to Hoobastank & Linkin Park? Music on the Radio

• Music
  • Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary, Hoobastank and Linkin Park have dropped off the face of the earth due to a guitarist leaving and contract disputes. The current state of mainstream music is not satisfactory, and it may be worthwhile to explore lesser-known bands such as Army of Me, Darkest of the Hillside Thickets, and genres like Jazz and Blues. Perhaps it is time to expand one's musical tastes beyond what is popular and delve into the realm of real, instrument-based music.
Cyrus
What the hell happened to hoobastank and Linkin Park? They droped off the face of the earth. I think Hooba lost a guitarist, and LP had contract disputes...arg...we need some fresh music on the radio. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP is all they play...ARHGGGGGGGG... And the CD player in my car broke, nooooooooo! Now I can't play army of me, a local band here. www.armyofmeonline.com they're not bad, check them out, or die! I can't find any good songs on the radio these days.

Last edited:
Science news on Phys.org
Are you suggesting that Hoobastank and Linkin Park were not crap? I'm amazed.

Take this blessed opportunity to expand your musical tastes to something not shoved down your throat by the RIAA.

- Warren

I don't think there crap...there better than the other junk out there.

Cyrus said:
What the hell happened to hoobastank and Linkin Park? They droped off the face of the earth.
WOOHOO! Don't ask questions! Just thank what ever god you may or may not believe in!:biggrin:

And I agree with Warren. Listen to much Jazz and Blues? I love Blues and Swing mostly. Tom Waits is a god. There are some good punk bands out there too like Bad Religion.
Ever heard of Darkest of the Hillside Thickets? Every geek should listen to them.

Yes, but I am strictly talking alternative. Everyones a damn critic...:devil: .. the point of this post was for you all to blindly agree and nod your heads...duh!

perhaps its time for you to cross over from crappy music into the domain of real music?

Related to What Happened to Hoobastank & Linkin Park? Music on the Radio

1. What happened to Hoobastank and Linkin Park?

Both Hoobastank and Linkin Park are still active and making music. They have not disbanded or stopped making music.

2. Why don't we hear Hoobastank and Linkin Park on the radio anymore?

The music industry is constantly changing and evolving, and radio stations have to keep up with current trends and popular artists. Hoobastank and Linkin Park may not be as popular or relevant as they once were, leading to less airplay on the radio.

3. Did Hoobastank and Linkin Park break up?

No, neither band has officially broken up. They may take breaks or work on side projects, but they are still together as bands.

4. Are Hoobastank and Linkin Park still touring?

Yes, both bands have continued to tour and perform live shows. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many tours and concerts have been postponed or cancelled.

5. Will Hoobastank and Linkin Park ever release new music?

It is possible that both bands will release new music in the future. However, there is no guarantee as it ultimately depends on the band members' decisions and creative processes.