What Happens When Girls Drink Too Much?

• Thread starter 0TheSwerve0
  • Start date
In summary: WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US. 8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT. 9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN. 10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop?)
Gokul43201 said:
And did he have impaired judgement when he chose to get drunk ?
Yes! Anyone who willfully becomes intoxicated to the point of potentially harming themselves would seem to have 'imparied judgement', or not judgement at all.

Gokul43201 said:
Can't disclaim responsibility for one's self on the grounds that one is drunk.
True, although it would seem a lot of drunk driver's try to assert that in court.

One of my best friends used to get so drunk that he couldn't remember the next day what he did the evening before. On occasion, he would get belligerent, so I had to stay with him to keep him from hurting someone or hurting himself. It wasn't fun (I had to stop him from getting in fights now and then), but at least he survived those years. He's doing better, but still has problems.

I simply look out for my friends, and essentially anybody who happens to be in my physical proximity.

Physics news on Phys.org
One should not take advantage of someone of impared judgement; or is mentally or physically impared. Would you steal from a someone who is drunk?

~H