What holistic therapies can help improve longevity?

• Thread starter LLLuke
  • Start date
LLLuke
Hello.
I have a long standing interest in the human body and overall longevity. This has lead me to investigate EMFs and a host of activities and health promoting techniques. I am a novice, slowly gaining a bachelor's degree, and passionately self-studying on the side about holistic therapies.
I'm sure there are a lot of interesting threads to glean from, and I hope to add intelligent thought to bring a better existence to any who see my posts as well.
Thanks for the forum!

Physics news on Phys.org
LLLuke said:
Hello.
I have a long standing interest in the human body and overall longevity. This has lead me to investigate EMFs and a host of activities and health promoting techniques. I am a novice, slowly gaining a bachelor's degree, and passionately self-studying on the side about holistic therapies.
I'm sure there are a lot of interesting threads to glean from, and I hope to add intelligent thought to bring a better existence to any who see my posts as well.
Thanks for the forum!
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Please keep in mind that we deal with mainstream science here on the PF, and require mainstream references when discussing topics in the technical forums. Enjoy!

berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Please keep in mind that we deal with mainstream science here on the PF, and require mainstream references when discussing topics in the technical forums. Enjoy!
Thank you for the reply. To understand you correctly, are you saying that anything I discuss and contribute for additional thought needs to be backed by citation from a peer reviewed study? I am not interested in the metaphysical or 'wierd' and unscientific applications. Only clearly backed scientific methods for wellness.
Please use more common language, or layman's terms if I am still not quite understanding your forum requirement. Thanks! o_O

LLLuke said:
Thank you for the reply. To understand you correctly, are you saying that anything I discuss and contribute for additional thought needs to be backed by citation from a peer reviewed study? I am not interested in the metaphysical or 'wierd' and unscientific applications. Only clearly backed scientific methods for wellness.
Please use more common language, or layman's terms if I am still not quite understanding your forum requirement. Thanks! o_O
Good questions! It's best to just re-read the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page). They should be pretty clear on how we organize discussions here. It's a great place. :smile:

Likes LLLuke
If you have any more questions about this, please feel free to start a private conversation with me. I'll close this thread for now, since the New Member Introductions forum is for just that. :smile: