What ignited my passion for physics at a young age?

• Thread starter IuGran44
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for physics was ignited at a young age due to my fascination with the natural world and how it operates. I was captivated by the laws and principles that govern the universe and was constantly seeking to understand more about them. Through hands-on experiments and engaging lectures, I discovered the beauty and complexity of physics, which only fueled my passion further. This early interest in physics has stayed with me throughout my academic and professional journey, shaping my career and driving my curiosity to constantly learn and discover more about the world around us.
IuGran44
I am Ïu and I am a Physics enthusiast for the time being, in fact my intention is to become a Physicist in the future (I am in high school).
It all started one day that, without much intention, I took a book from my school's library, it was the Physics class book for the last level of high school. I was just astonished by what I saw there, I loved it from the very first moment. I was eleven.
After that I bought some books related to Physics such as "History of time" (Stephen Hawking), or "Why does E=mc2" (Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw) among others. I started to watch Walter Lewin's lectures at MIT.
I begun my journey through Physics. My intention is for it to continue here.
I am very happy to be here.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

I had similar experience in 6th grade reading a biography of A. Einstein and from there many other physics books until getting distracted by computer technology.

Back