What interests you most about the intersection of physics and mathematics?

• Thread starter Conclaude
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of physics and mathematics is a fascinating field that explores the fundamental principles and laws that govern the universe. It involves using mathematical tools and equations to understand and describe the physical world around us, from the smallest particles to the largest galaxies. This intersection allows for a deeper understanding of complex phenomena, such as the behavior of matter and energy, and has led to groundbreaking advancements in science and technology. The interplay between physics and mathematics continues to captivate researchers and offers endless possibilities for further exploration and discovery.
Conclaude
Hello! My name is Conclaude. I'm nineteen (19) years old, and I'm from the Philippines.

I've been studying Physics for four (4) years. Still not that experienced but willing to contribute whatever I can. So far, I'm quite fascinated with how Math just "fits in" in our physical reality.

As for hobbies, I like programming, thinking, and playing the occasional song on my guitar.

Looking forward to participating in this community!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Conclaude.
snJL9SLm.gif

Likes Conclaude
Back