What is Nicolas Barberis researching in the field of Fuel Cells?

• Thread starter NicolasBarberis
  • Start date
In summary, Nicolas Barberis is researching the use of nanomaterials and 3D printing techniques to improve the efficiency and durability of fuel cells. His goal is to create cost-effective and sustainable fuel cells that can be used in various applications, such as powering cars and buildings. He is also exploring the potential of using renewable sources, such as biofuels, to power fuel cells. Additionally, Barberis is studying the effects of different operating conditions and materials on the performance of fuel cells, with the aim of optimizing their design and functionality. Overall, his research has the potential to significantly advance the development and widespread use of fuel cells as a clean energy source.
NicolasBarberis
Hello, I am Nicolas Barberis from Argentina. Recently I graduated as a Mechanical Engineer and I want to work in Energy Area, that's why I am very interested about this forums and meeting people which they have interest in this area.
Actually I am researhing about Fuel Cell, mainly those who use ethanol Ethanol as a fuel, becuase in my departament there are a lot of amount of Corn and industries relationed about bioethanol production. Also I am interested in Fuel Cells that use Bio gas as a fuel for large generation ( 1-2 Mw electric).

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Nicolas! :smile:

Thank you very much Berkeman.

Greetings from Argentina.
Nicolas Barberis.