What is the 11th Dimension and How Does it Relate to Interstellar?

• Thread starter Case Douglas
  • Start date
  • Tags
    physics
In summary, the 11th dimension is a theoretical concept in physics that suggests there are multiple dimensions beyond the three dimensions of space and one dimension of time that we experience in our everyday lives. These dimensions are thought to exist at a subatomic level and are believed to play a role in the fundamental laws of physics. Interstellar, a science fiction film, explores the idea of traveling through these dimensions in order to find a habitable planet for humanity. Through complex theories and visualizations, the movie portrays the 11th dimension as a place where time and space can be manipulated, allowing for interstellar travel and the possibility of saving the human race.
Case Douglas
So I feel dumb, I watched the movie interstellar and I’d like to know more about the 5th dimension and the 11 dimensions. Can anyone help?

Physics news on Phys.org
Case Douglas said:
So I feel dumb, I watched the movie interstellar and I’d like to know more about the 5th dimension and the 11 dimensions. Can anyone help?
Welcome to our forum! Please read our guidelines to see what we are about. Then you can read about the topics you are interested in and decide if you want to ask questions in those forums. This forum is not for asking questions.

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/