What is the Best Online Community for Physics Students?

• Thread starter CaptainGreatness
  • Start date
In summary, the best online community for physics students is Physics Forums. It offers a wide range of resources, including forums for discussions, homework help, and career advice. The community is highly active, with a large and diverse group of members from all levels of education and experience. Additionally, Physics Forums has a user-friendly interface and strict moderation to ensure a respectful and productive environment for learning and sharing knowledge. Overall, it is the top choice for physics students looking for a supportive and informative online community.
CaptainGreatness
How did you find PF?
I came across Physics Forums through a google search. I am trying to learn physics through textbooks, and I love that there is a community I can go to when I am not understanding topics, rather than paying a tutor exorbitant fees. Thank you all!
I came across Physics Forums through a google search. I am trying to learn physics through textbooks, and I love that there is a community I can go to when I am not understanding topics, rather than paying a tutor exorbitant fees. Thank you all!

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: