What is the Best Way to Ask Scientific Questions on Online Forums?

• Thread starter JamaJo
  • Start date
In summary, the best way to ask scientific questions on online forums is to first research and understand the topic, provide clear and specific information, and ask for constructive feedback from knowledgeable individuals. It is important to follow forum guidelines and be respectful in your interactions. Additionally, using proper formatting and providing relevant sources can enhance the quality of responses. Overall, asking well-informed and concise questions can lead to valuable discussions and insights on online forums.
JamaJo
I can't find where to post a new question, but other than that, I'm a regular person with an extremely inquiring mind that didn't learn physics or anything like it in any of my schooling [13 grammar schools, 2 high schools, 1 college]

Thanks for the forum and I hope to find the 'post a new thread here' place soon. lol

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.:smile:

To learn how to post, click through INFO, Help/How-To at the top right of the page.

Homework/schoolwork questions go in the Homework Help forums where you will be provided a Template to fill out to help us help you. General Technical questions go in the various technical forums.

Enjoy! :smile:

it's not homework or schoolwork. i figured it was a high school level question.

JamaJo said:
it's not homework or schoolwork. i figured it was a high school level question.
Yeah, the Mentors are discussing your post. Let's take this to PMs...

Back