What is the Best Way to Prepare for a STEM Degree?

• Thread starter NekotoKoara
  • Start date
In summary, the best way to prepare for a STEM degree is to start early by taking challenging math and science courses in high school and participating in extracurricular activities related to STEM fields. It is important to develop strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as a solid foundation in math and science. Building a portfolio or completing internships and research projects can also be beneficial. It is also recommended to familiarize oneself with the specific requirements and expectations of the chosen STEM program, and to seek guidance from mentors and professors in the field. Consistent practice and dedication to learning will ultimately lead to success in a STEM degree program.
NekotoKoara
Hello Everyone! My name is Tony. I am a fellow lover of science. I do not hold a degree in any STEM field but I have been considering going to grad school to pursue a degree in a STEM field (haven't decide which one yet, but I have always been partial to physics ;-) ). In order to prepare myself for this endeavor I have been trying to refresh and build upon my knowledge of physics, chemistry, and biology. Right now I am working on physics. I hope that this forum can help me work towards having a clear understanding of how things in our universe work. :-)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile: