What is the Current Understanding of Gravitic Forces Pertaining to Magnetism?

• Thread starter PastorBones
  • Start date
In summary, gravitic forces are currently understood to play a major role in the phenomenon of magnetism. These forces, also known as gravitational forces, are the attraction between two masses and are responsible for the Earth's gravitational pull. In the context of magnetism, gravitic forces are thought to be a result of the mass and spin of subatomic particles within an atom, specifically the electrons. As these particles move, they create a magnetic field which can interact with other magnetic fields to produce attraction or repulsion. While the exact mechanisms of gravitic forces in relation to magnetism are still being studied, this understanding has led to advancements in technology and a deeper understanding of the fundamental forces of the universe.
PastorBones
I am an uneducated bafoon seeking enlightenment, specifically within the workings of special relativity, universal force and gravity.

I have found and perused the current plethora of discussion on such matters and hope to contribute my own musings and superstitions some day. It goes without mention that any and all references to material on the current understanding of the gravitic forces pertaining to magnetism would be greatly appreciated.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:

Likes PastorBones
PastorBones said:
I am an uneducated bafoon seeking enlightenment, specifically within the workings of special relativity, universal force and gravity.

I have found and perused the current plethora of discussion on such matters and
hope to contribute my own musings and superstitions some day. It goes without mention that any and all references to material on the current understanding of the gravitic forces pertaining to magnetism would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum. I suggest you read the rules, since this is one of the forums where they actually matter. Specifically be aware of the rules against personal speculation.

Likes PastorBones and Bystander
Back