What is the less used OS for this POST message purpose ?

riveramoncada
less used operative system from which i can create a booteable installation or run usb media( say me if i cancreate a run or an installation usb media ) iin best windows edition of latest realease and compilation of Windows that can be used to create a Windows 11 latest realese, build and best latest version edition usb installation booteable media with a ROG MXIMUS XI Gene board an intel core i7 8700 processor a Nvidia geforce gtx 1650 super 4 GB VRAM and a 8 GB 4DDR4 SDRAM GeIL CL16-16-16 D4-2400 RAM Memory?

Technology news on Phys.org
I have no idea what you are asking.

Alpine Linux might be what you are looking for. It requires 130 MB to install by itself and no more than 8 MB when used in a container, such as a Docker or Podman container.

https://alpinelinux.org/about/

If you're trying to make a minimal Windows 11 install:

https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/what-is-tiny11-install-tiny-windows-11-to-lightweight-your-os/#:~:text=the requirements needed:-,Tiny11 requirements and compatibility,this scaled-down Windows 11.

Tiny11 is a lightweight, stripped-down version of Windows 11 created by independent developers to offer a more streamlined experience than the full-featured official version.

Pros of Tiny11​

1. Lightweight and Fast: Tiny11 is significantly smaller and uses fewer system resources, making it ideal for older or less powerful hardware. Unlike Windows 11, which has higher hardware requirements, it can run on systems with as little as 2 GB of RAM.
  2. Fewer Pre-installed Applications: Tiny11 removes bloatware and pre-installed apps that come with the official version of Windows 11, leading to a cleaner and less cluttered system.
  3. Improved Performance: Due to its minimalistic nature, Tiny11 often boots faster and performs better, especially on low-end hardware or in virtual machine environments.
  4. Reduced Disk Space Usage: Tiny11 takes up less disk space, which can benefit systems with limited storage capacity.
  5. Customization: Users who prefer a more controlled and customizable environment may appreciate Tiny11's stripped-down nature, which allows them to install only the applications and features they need.

Cons of Tiny11​

1. Limited Features: Tiny11 removes or disables many features and services that some users might find essential, such as certain security features, Cortana, Microsoft Store, etc. This could limit the system's functionality and versatility.
  2. Lack of Official Support: Tiny11 is not an officially supported version of Windows. This means that users will not receive official updates, patches, or customer support from Microsoft. This could pose security risks over time.
  3. Compatibility Issues: Because Tiny11 is a modified version of Windows 11, some drivers, software, or hardware may not be fully compatible. This could lead to stability or performance issues in certain scenarios.
  4. Security Risks: With certain security features removed and regular updates lacking, Tiny11 may be more vulnerable to security threats than the fully supported version of Windows 11.
  5. Legal Concerns: Using a modified version of Windows, like Tiny11, may raise legal issues depending on your region and how the software is distributed or used.

Tiny 11 is made by independent developers NOT Microsoft and so tread carefully.

Last edited:
Back