What is the Purpose of General Discussion on Physics Forums?

• Thread starter Encesat
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of general discussion on Physics Forums is to provide a platform for individuals to discuss and exchange ideas, theories, and knowledge related to physics. It allows for a community of scientists, students, and enthusiasts to engage in meaningful discussions, ask questions, and learn from one another. The forum also serves as a resource for individuals to stay updated on current events and advancements in the field of physics. Through general discussion, members can share their perspectives, debate different viewpoints, and collaborate on solving complex problems. Overall, the forum fosters a supportive and informative environment for anyone interested in physics.
Encesat
How did you find PF?
Found your link on a science blog
Hi everyone,

My name is Philipp. I'm from Germany and I studied physics. Currently I'm a PhD student in atmospheric physics. Hope to get into some interesting discussions about physics here!

Greetings

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Philipp! On PF we discuss things though question-answer mode, this general discussion is used for anything except Physics, Maths, Chemistry , Computer Science ... etc.

I hope you will have great time on PF.

Cheers!