What is the Superawesome Theory of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

• Thread starter Surface Reflection
  • Start date
Surface Reflection
Well, I've actually come to test my superawesome theory of Life, the Universe and Everything.
Then i will take over the Universe.

Ive been holding on for it for far too long due to general laziness and dislike of humanity, but i started to think if this goes on i won't ever get it done. And there are some humans who are ok, however much some examples of opposites to that sting the eye and make us think everything is horrible and humans just suck.

However i am convinced my theory is right and awesome, no theory can be truly proposed or even "published" if it doesn't survive some rigorous test stressing. Or is it stress testing? Both!
I will be counting on these forums to do so the most.
Although i will probably offer it for destruction to few other places - if it survives first onslaught here.

Give me a few days to check what i have so far is written so it doesn't make your eyes bleed and expand it a bit with some of the latest discoveries.

Im sure i will learn a few things along the way too.
Glad to be here.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Hope you succeed in your diabolical schemes!

Surface Reflection said:
Well, I've actually come to test my superawesome theory of Life, the Universe and Everything.

Ive been holding on for it for far too long due to general laziness and dislike of humanity, but i started to think if this goes on i won't ever get it done. And there are some humans who are ok, however much some examples of opposites to that sting the eye and make us think everything is horrible and humans just suck.

However i am convinced my theory is right and awesome, no theory can be truly proposed or even "published" if it doesn't survive some rigorous test stressing. Or is it stress testing? Both!
Although i will probably offer it for destruction to few other places - if it survives first onslaught here.

Give me a few days to check what i have so far is written so it doesn't make your eyes bleed and expand it a bit with some of the latest discoveries.

Glad to be here.
Welcome Surface reflection. Please be sure to read our rules, we do not allow personal theories, non-mainstream ideas, etc... on this forum, so this is not the place to be planning to post your thoughts, but good luck to you elsewhere.

Rules Short Summary:

Most of the guidelines are common sense and basic courtesy. Other special guidelines are the following:

• We wish to discuss mainstream science.That means only topics that can be found in textbooks or that have been published in reputable journals.Short Summary:

Most of the guidelines are common sense and basic courtesy. Other special guidelines are the following:
    • We wish to discuss mainstream science.That means only topics that can be found in textbooks or that have been published in reputable journals.
  • Mission Statement:

Our mission is to provide a place for people (whether students, professional scientists, or others interested in science) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community.
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/

Surface Reflection said:

Glad to be here.
Welcome to the PF.

Be sure to re-read the section of the PF Rules (see INFO at the top of the page) where personal theories are not allowed here. We discuss mainstream science as presented in peer-reviewed journal articles and mainstream textbooks. We do not permit personal theory development or critique here. :smile:

EDIT -- Dang it, Evo types faster than I do! :wink:

Evo said:
Welcome Surface reflection. Please be sure to read our rules, we do not allow personal theories, non-mainstream ideas, etc... on this forum, so this is not the place to be planning to post your thoughts, but good luck to you elsewhere.

Really, not even in some general discussion section?

How am i then to stress test my theory? I do need some well educated minions for it.

This is not the place to post thoughts? You only discuss mainstream ideas? Thats... interesting.

Fenris said:
Welcome to PF! Hope you succeed in your diabolical schemes!
Thank you. I will be sure to remember this first positive response once i take over.
there might be a galaxy or two in it for you, although, no promises!

Surface Reflection said:
Really, not even in some general discussion section?

How am i then to stress test my theory? I do need some well educated minions for it.

This is not the place to post thoughts? You only discuss mainstream ideas? Thats... interesting.
That's correct, our niche is teaching accepted, well known, mainstream science. Scientists have their own places to discuss new ideas.

Evo said:
That's correct, our niche is teaching accepted, well known, mainstream science. Scientists have their own places to discuss new ideas.

All i have to say is based on mainstream science, empirically proved facts and most accepted scientific theories.

I understand you don't want to have some crazy gibberish and personal fantasies spamming here, but i have no intention to engage in anything like that. I thought you do allow discussion about current state of affairs as it were.

I see there are discussions about Harry Potter, and other such nonsense for example.
But if these forums are the kind where discussing Harry Potter is allowed but not actual scientifically based theories then you should change the title of these forums.
Maybe Hogwarts or something would be more appropriate.

Surface Reflection said:
All i have to say is based on mainstream science, empirically proved facts and most accepted scientific theories.

I understand you don't want to have some crazy gibberish and personal fantasies spamming here, but i have no intention to engage in anything like that. I thought you do allow discussion about current state of affairs as it were.

I see there are discussions about Harry Potter, and other such nonsense for example.
But if these forums are the kind where discussing Harry Potter is allowed but not actual scientifically based theories then you should change the title of these forums.
Maybe Hogwarts or something would be more appropriate.
Those discussions are in our Science Fiction and Fantasy movies, books and tv reviews section. They are not allowed in the science sections.

And you should spend some time reading the threads in the Feedback forum about what is valid to discuss here. The New Member Introductions forum is not for such discussions (and this has been hashed to death in the Feedback forum). This thread is closed.

Related to What is the Superawesome Theory of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

1. What is the Superawesome Theory of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

The Superawesome Theory of Life, the Universe, and Everything is a scientific theory that attempts to explain the existence and workings of the entire universe, including all living organisms and their interactions.

2. How does the Superawesome Theory explain the origins of life?

The Superawesome Theory proposes that life originated from a combination of chemical reactions and environmental conditions that were favorable for the formation of complex molecules, ultimately leading to the development of single-celled organisms and eventually, multi-cellular life forms.

3. Does the Superawesome Theory support the idea of a multiverse?

There is currently no evidence to support the existence of a multiverse, and the Superawesome Theory does not make any claims about it. However, the theory does leave room for the possibility of other universes beyond our own.

4. How does the Superawesome Theory explain the concept of consciousness?

The Superawesome Theory does not specifically address consciousness, as it is still a mystery in the scientific community. However, the theory does propose that the complexity of life and the universe as a whole is a result of natural processes and does not require any supernatural explanations.

5. Is the Superawesome Theory widely accepted in the scientific community?

The Superawesome Theory is still a relatively new and developing theory, so it is not yet widely accepted in the scientific community. However, it is continuously being studied and tested, and its principles align with many other established scientific theories and principles.