What Makes a Good Blog About Physics and Programming?

In summary, the conversation is an introduction thread for a person named Archeleus who is interested in physics and programming. They share their blog and mention their studies in these fields. The conversation then turns to a discussion about "tits", or various types of birds. Some members share pictures of tits and others make jokes about them. One member also asks if Archeleus likes fish, to which they reply that they are not particularly fond of fish but do enjoy sushi. The conversation ends with a member welcoming Archeleus to the forum.
Archeleus
Just kidding. Introduction thread. I'm Archeleus and I'm just generally interested in Physics and Programming. Yes I do my studies in these fields as well.

Blog : http://archeleus.com/blog

It doesn't have a topic, but just random stuff I find interesting.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology news on Phys.org

Dammit, no tits.

I like tits:
ParusCaeruleus.jpg

Haha, welcome to PF Archeleus.

Here's a tit in a winter tree. Warms your heart, doesn't it?
Tit_the_bird_and_thanks_for_looking.JPG

Those are a couple of beauties, arildno.

I love tits as well. Thanks drizzle. How be thee good people? And yeah, arildno.

Lovely arildno!

Archeleus said:
I love tits as well. Thanks drizzle. How be thee good people? And yeah, arildno.

Welcome to PF Archeleus! Do you also love fish?

The japanese tit is much smaller than the great tit (everything important is smaller on that side of the globe), but resembles it closely otherwise:
Parus_minor.jpg

Archeleus said:
I love tits as well... And yeah, arildno.

Puerility in posting&title shapes and defines what counts as appropriate answers.

lisab said:
Those are a couple of beauties, arildno.

Yes, very nice pair.

Bouncing_tits.gif

Attachments

• Bouncing_tits.gif
    Bouncing_tits.gif
    90.8 KB · Views: 797

Proton Soup said:
Bouncing_tits.gif
:biggrin:

Surprised you used blue tits, rather than great tits, but fun all the same.

Bouncing chickadee doesn't sound that good.

What about feeding tits?

chickadees1.jpg

lisab said:
Welcome to PF Archeleus! Do you also love fish?

Not particularly, no.

Though sometimes I do like sushi.

Archeleus said:
Not particularly, no.

Though sometimes I do like sushi.

Good enough...*smacks Archeleus with a gunkan-maki*

There, you've been initiated. Welcome to PF :smile:!

Borek said:
Bouncing chickadee doesn't sound that good.

Except to W. C. Fields!

Related to What Makes a Good Blog About Physics and Programming?

1. What is the relationship between physics and programming?

Physics and programming are closely related as programming is used to create simulations and models to study and understand physical phenomena. Programming allows scientists to manipulate variables and observe the resulting changes, making it an essential tool in the field of physics.

2. How is programming used in physics research?

Programming is used in physics research to analyze data, create models and simulations, and solve complex equations. It also allows for automation of repetitive tasks, making data analysis more efficient and accurate.

3. What programming languages are commonly used in physics?

The most commonly used programming languages in physics are Python, C++, and Fortran. Python is popular for its simplicity and versatility, while C++ and Fortran are known for their speed and efficiency in handling large amounts of data.

4. Can programming be used to solve physics problems?

Yes, programming can be used to solve physics problems, especially those that involve complex equations and data analysis. With programming, scientists can create algorithms to solve these problems and obtain precise results quickly.

5. How can learning programming benefit a career in physics?

Learning programming can benefit a career in physics by providing essential skills for data analysis, modeling, and simulation. It also allows researchers to automate tasks, making their work more efficient and allowing them to focus on more complex problems. Additionally, programming skills are highly sought after in many industries, providing physicists with a diverse range of career opportunities.