What resources can help me get back into theoretical physics after a break?

• Thread starter Eunix
  • Start date
In summary, there are several resources available to help individuals get back into theoretical physics after taking a break. These include online courses and tutorials, books and textbooks, academic conferences and seminars, and mentorship programs. Additionally, joining a research group or collaborating with other physicists can also aid in reestablishing knowledge and skills in the field. It is important to have a clear plan and commitment to studying and practicing in order to successfully return to theoretical physics after a break.
Eunix
Hello Everyone,

I go by the name Eunix or eUNIX which was give to me back in college.
I was a physics major that ran with the comp-sci majors etc etc etc.

As I have one more teenager to liberate from my household next, year, my thought turn to leaving corporate America and returning to academia to pursue my love of theoretical physics!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Something to get you back into the swing of things would be Prof Leonard Susskinds Theoretical Minimum series of video lectures. He also published two books, one on Classical Mechanics and the other on Quantum Mechanics. Both are available on Amazon or your local Barnes and Noble bookstore.