What sparked my interest in celestial bodies and distances?

• Thread starter ANDREA ALBONESE
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in celestial bodies and distances was sparked by my fascination with the vastness and complexity of the universe. Growing up, I was captivated by the stars and planets that filled the night sky and the idea of exploring unknown worlds beyond our own. As I learned more about the vast distances between celestial bodies and the mind-boggling sizes of galaxies and planets, my curiosity only grew stronger. This interest has led me to study astronomy and continue to seek out new knowledge and discoveries about the wonders of the cosmos.
ANDREA ALBONESE
As I was serving as a sailor I had my share of exposure to elements and my interests in celestial bodies and distances and masses and curvatures got more intense with time.
Born in Vinez, Labin, a small town (population 12,500 ca) in the Republika Hrvatska, EU, I graduated there finishing the 'Gimnazija', a secondary public school, something akin to the British grammar school and much like the 'liceo' in Italy, just to study the Croatian language for a year and to go abroad 'belly toward bread' (it is the literal translation of the Croatian syntagm).
Disembarked (for family reasons, dad went (not gently) into the good night, my mother ill, my brother far away) I found the mainland even more challengingly interesting. There are things I' d like to understand very very much.
Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. You can learn much on PF.

Your intro had nothing to do with dark energy, so I changed the title.

I misunderstood, so: OK & thank you!

Back