What sparked my interest in physics? An introduction to a curious mind.

In summary, my interest in physics was sparked by my naturally curious mind. From an early age, I was fascinated by the way things worked and always had a desire to understand the underlying principles behind them. This curiosity led me to explore the world of physics, from the laws of motion to the mysteries of the universe. As I delved deeper, I became captivated by the complexity and beauty of the subject, and my passion for physics only grew stronger. It is this insatiable thirst for knowledge that continues to drive me in my pursuit of understanding the fundamental laws of our world.
oLAMI
My name is Olami, am a Electrical Electronics Engineering student but really love to further more in Physics...

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello oLAMI! :welcome:

Last edited:
Likes oLAMI
Hello dear ones,

I'm MargueriteC. I'm here to be of help and hope to have help when needed. Physics Forums is a refreshing and pleasant place for me to nest. I enjoy the company.

Thank you for your kindness. Look forward to the interactions and hope to be a small flame that shines within this community.

I have a fairly strong background in science.

Love,
Marguerite

Hi MargueriteC.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif

Usually new members create a new thread for their own intro, but this is okay, too. :smile: