What sparked my love for physics and my journey into the field?

In summary, my love for physics was sparked by a childhood fascination with the natural world and a desire to understand the underlying principles governing it. This curiosity led me to pursue a degree in physics, where I was able to further explore and deepen my understanding of the subject. Through hands-on experiments, challenging problem-solving, and inspiring mentors, I developed a passion for the complexities and beauty of physics. This journey has not only shaped my career path, but also instilled in me a lifelong love for learning and a deep appreciation for the wonders of the universe.
Ken Pham
I am technically a new member to this website, because I had an account a while back, but have lost the information for the account.

I am a science enthusiast that has always been found of physics. Currently I am doing the physics track at the local college.

I'm not really sure on what else I should add; I've never really been good with introductions, so if you think I should add something else then please give me a suggestion.

Physics news on Phys.org
Fond*