What topics does AnotherAxiomOfEvil want to discuss on this forum?

• Thread starter AnotherAxiomOfEvil
  • Start date
In summary, AnotherAxiomOfEvil wants to discuss a variety of topics on this forum, including philosophy, ethics, and morality. They are particularly interested in exploring the concept of evil and its implications on human behavior and society. They also welcome discussions on other relevant subjects such as politics, psychology, and religion. Their goal is to engage in thoughtful and respectful conversations that challenge conventional ideas and promote critical thinking.
AnotherAxiomOfEvil
How did you find PF?
I used to use it in high school but since fell away and lost the account. I found it a great place to talk about science & math.
Hello.

My name is AnotherAxiomOfEvil, or just 'Axiom', and I'm a recently high school-graduated scientist wannabe teenager looking for a befitting forum to discuss topics that interest me and others. I prioritize rational, constructive debate in my discussions and hope to add to the quality of the site. I'm a mostly autodidactic learner who wants to make sure they have reliable information and therefore really love it when you provide sources to your claims; i'll try to do the same.

I take special interest and mainly study Aerospace engineering, Astronomical sciences, Particle physics, and various mathematics. I'm trying to strengthen my mathematical skills right now and hope the help I find here is abundant. I'm also actively learning Spanish so feel free to talk to me in that language to help me out. I also love painting & drawing, playing video games, reading, and taking care of my pet snake Ouros.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We are happy to have you as a member.