What's control automate system in our body?

In summary, the brain controls some functions without our awareness, but other functions are inherited from our ancestors.
Lymsleia
all of automate system in our body.

digesting food, put oxygen on our blood and pull carbon dioxide out, immune system, wound healing...etc

does our brain control all that even without our awareness? or those can still work even without brain order?if true... wow, our brain may inferior to computer in terms of speed, but it's excel in super multitasking.ps. English is not my native language, forgive me if I'm wrong in spelling or grammar.

Biology news on Phys.org
An example of an automatic body function which does not require any brain function is that if you get a small injury, blood cells will clot to stop any bleeding.
Also the immune system which attacks viruses and other pathogens, that works without involving the brain.

so hindbrain is a core function that keep us alive.

um... isn't that an oldest brain that we inherit since first amphibious crawl out of water million of years ago?

The lowest level of our brain function are inherited from very early ancestors and do things like controlling our heartbeat rhythm, and avoiding contact with objects that are very hot.

Lymsleia said:
so hindbrain is a core function that keep us alive.

um... isn't that an oldest brain that we inherit since first amphibious crawl out of water million of years ago?
It's great that you are curious about such things. Where are you in school (what year)? Does your school offer any classes in anatomy and physiology? That is the type of class where you learn all about the body's various systems... It might use a textbook like this one: :smile:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0763737925/?tag=pfamazon01-20
51SkP5J0eWL._SX385_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm not in school anymore, just an 30+ years old normal person who seem to enjoy science (but not tooooo deep =w=)

I'm still a bit regret why I didn't choose science route for my study, but... what done is done.

Lymsleia said:
I'm not in school anymore, just an 30+ years old normal person who seem to enjoy science (but not tooooo deep =w=)

I'm still a bit regret why I didn't choose science route for my study, but... what done is done.
Well, especially if you are out of school, that book that I linked to above is inexpensive and available from Amazon.com. It is a good book to work your way through. If English is not your native language, you should be able to find a comparable book in your language. :smile:

Related to What's control automate system in our body?

1. What is the role of the control automate system in our body?

The control automate system, also known as the nervous system, is responsible for controlling and coordinating all the functions of the body. It receives and processes information from the environment and sends out appropriate responses to maintain homeostasis.

2. What are the main components of the control automate system?

The main components of the control automate system are the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. The brain is responsible for processing and interpreting information, while the spinal cord acts as a pathway for nerve signals to and from the brain. Nerves are responsible for transmitting signals to and from different parts of the body.

3. How does the control automate system regulate bodily functions?

The control automate system regulates bodily functions through a complex network of neurons. These neurons communicate with each other through electrical and chemical signals, allowing for the coordination of different bodily functions such as movement, sensation, and hormone regulation.

4. What are the different types of control automate systems?

There are two main types of control automate systems: the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The CNS includes the brain and spinal cord, while the PNS includes all the nerves that extend from the CNS to different parts of the body.

5. How does the control automate system respond to external stimuli?

The control automate system responds to external stimuli through a process called sensory integration. Sensory receptors in the body detect stimuli such as light, sound, temperature, and pressure, and send signals to the brain. The brain then interprets these signals and sends out appropriate responses to maintain balance and adapt to the environment.