What's your funniest school memory?

• Thread starter hbk4894
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about sharing old memories and the speaker declines to participate. They mention that their memories fall into different categories, some of which they do not want to remember or are too personal to share.
hbk4894
basically , as it is thursday thought i would start a thread where we look back at old memories , so share an old memory (can be completely random and post it here)

mine is i was sent to the head teachers office when i was in Year 6 and i started crying as i was scared that i would get told off.

Physics news on Phys.org
I respectfully decline to participate. My memories fall into specific categories:
1) ones that I don't want to remember
2) ones that I like to remember but will bore you stupid
3) ones that I like to remember and are none of your business (my favourites
tongue2-gif.gif
)
4) ones that will scare the hell out of you
5) ones that will get me banned from PF and possibly arrested (there's some overlap with #3 there)

Likes AnOldStudent

Related to What's your funniest school memory?

1. What is your funniest school memory?

My funniest school memory is when my friend accidentally walked into the wrong classroom and started participating in the lesson until the teacher realized they were in the wrong class.

2. How did you get into science?

I have always been interested in how things work and have a curious mind. I started taking science classes in high school and fell in love with it. I pursued a degree in science and have been working as a scientist ever since.

3. Do you have any funny laboratory mishaps?

Yes, one time I accidentally spilled a container of liquid nitrogen on my lab coat and it froze instantly. I had to walk around the lab looking like the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz until I could change into a new coat.

4. What is the funniest experiment you have ever conducted?

One time, I was conducting a study on the effects of caffeine on memory. I accidentally spilled my coffee on the control group's notes, resulting in some interesting data and a lot of caffeine jokes from my colleagues.

5. Do you have any funny stories from field research?

During a field research trip, my team and I were chased by a group of curious monkeys who wanted to steal our snacks. We had to run away while trying to protect our equipment, and it was quite a humorous and memorable experience.