Where can I find detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

• Calculus
  • Thread starter martinbranson
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Textbook
In summary, the conversation discusses the use of the book "Elementary Calculus – An infinitesimal approach" by Keisler for self-study in calculus. The individual wonders if there are answers for all the problems and detailed explanations to check their work. However, it is advised to not exchange any solution manuals due to potential copyright violations. Instead, the individual is encouraged to seek help in solving specific problems through a local bookstore or by contacting the publisher, or by using online resources such as the homework section of the forum. The conversation is then closed.
martinbranson
Following the advice here https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/self-study-calculus/ I started with "Elementary Calculus – An infinitesimal approach" by Keisler, and it is fine but it only has final answers for half of the problems.
I wonder if there are answers for all the problems and also some detailed answers to follow and check if my work is correct.
Thanks for reading.

Physics news on Phys.org
martinbranson said:
Following the advice here https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/self-study-calculus/ I started with "Elementary Calculus – An infinitesimal approach" by Keisler, and it is fine but it only has final answers for half of the problems.
I wonder if there are answers for all the problems and also some detailed answers to follow and check if my work is correct.
Thanks for reading.
We do not exchange any solution manuals. They might be an invitation for a copyright violation, or from a source we cannot assess. There are normally no such books, so chances are high, that an answer to your question lacks seriousness.

You have two options here:
  • ask in a local bookstore whether a solution manual is available
  • contact the publisher and ask them directly
Or even better: Use our homework section and get help to solve the problems you have difficulties with. We are open 24/7 and provide competent help! (Just fill out the template there and esp. part 3 of it.)

Thread closed.

Related to Where can I find detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

1. How can I access detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

To access detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook, you can try searching for them online. Many websites and forums offer solutions and explanations for the problems in the textbook. You can also check with your professor or classmates to see if they have any resources or study guides that include detailed answers.

2. Are there any online resources that provide detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

Yes, there are several online resources that provide detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook. Some popular options include Chegg, Slader, and Course Hero. These websites offer step-by-step solutions and explanations for the problems in the textbook. However, keep in mind that these resources may not always be accurate, so it's best to double-check with your professor or classmates.

3. Can I find detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook in the back of the book?

No, the back of the Keisler calc textbook does not contain detailed answers for the problems. It only includes selected answers for odd-numbered problems. If you're looking for detailed answers, you will need to consult other resources such as online forums or study guides.

4. Where can I find study guides that include detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

You can find study guides that include detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook at your campus bookstore or online. Many publishers offer study guides that accompany the textbook, which may include detailed solutions for the problems. You can also check with your professor or classmates to see if they have any study guides that they recommend.

5. Are there any tutoring services that offer detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook?

Yes, there are tutoring services that offer detailed answers for Keisler calc textbook. You can search for tutoring services in your area or online that specialize in calculus. These tutors can provide one-on-one assistance and explanations for the problems in the textbook. However, keep in mind that these services may come at a cost.