Where Can I Find More Challenging Physics Questions for Grade 12?

In summary, a Grade 12 Physics student is seeking more challenging questions for the topics covered in their course. They have found that the questions provided by the teacher are more difficult than those in the textbook, and are looking for additional resources such as PDF textbooks or aids to help them practice. They also mention that the "Thinking and Inquiry" sections of the textbook tend to have more challenging questions compared to the "Knowledge/Understanding" sections.
shawshank
Hey, I'm in Grade 12 Physics in York Region School Board (Bayview SS) and I was talking to one of my friends who took the course and he said that the questions the teacher will give is much harder than anything in the book. In other words I'm looking to find more challanging questions for the topics we cover.
It's the routine, teachers give questions on the test hat are rather hard but all you've been practicing are endless number of basic questions if you've been doing all your homework.

Here are the topics we cover:

http://science.nelson.com/0176259880/studquizzes.html

If someone has some aids, PDF physics textbooks with same topics, you know anything to help. Becuase I don't want to waste my time with the very simple textbook questions (i still do them but once you've done 30 it just becomes annoying). The conceptual questions in the book are great, don't get me wrong but when it comes to questions of special cases I'd like to do more questions like that.

Physics news on Phys.org
btt :D

High school textbooks often have questions that are two easy. Always make sure you do the questions in the "Thinking and Inquiry" sections, they're usually harder than "Knowledge/Understanding" ones.

Related to Where Can I Find More Challenging Physics Questions for Grade 12?

1. What is the SPH4U Physics 12 Course Work?

The SPH4U Physics 12 Course Work is a high school level physics course offered in Ontario, Canada. It covers a wide range of topics including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, and modern physics.

2. How is the course structured?

The course is divided into units, with each unit covering a specific topic. There are also regular assessments such as tests, quizzes, and assignments to evaluate student understanding. The final grade is based on a combination of these assessments and a final exam.

3. What are the prerequisites for taking this course?

The prerequisites for taking SPH4U Physics 12 vary depending on the school board, but generally students are expected to have completed SPH3U Physics 11 or an equivalent introductory physics course.

4. What are the benefits of taking this course?

SPH4U Physics 12 provides students with a strong foundation in physics principles and problem-solving skills, which are essential for success in many STEM fields. It also prepares students for further studies in physics at the university level.

5. How can I excel in this course?

To excel in SPH4U Physics 12, it is important to attend all classes, participate actively, and ask questions when needed. It is also crucial to keep up with the course material and practice solving physics problems regularly. Seeking help from the teacher or a tutor can also be beneficial.