Where Can I Find Quantum Physics Knowledge for Undergraduate Students?

• Thread starter Fahmi Ali Putra
  • Start date
In summary, undergraduate students can find knowledge on quantum physics through various resources such as textbooks, online lectures and courses, and research papers. They can also attend seminars and workshops, join research groups, and participate in hands-on experiments to gain practical experience. Additionally, universities and colleges often offer courses specifically on quantum physics for undergraduate students. It is also beneficial for students to engage in discussions with peers and professors to deepen their understanding of the subject. With dedication and determination, undergraduate students can acquire a thorough understanding of quantum physics through these avenues.
Fahmi Ali Putra
Dear all,
I'm an undergraduate physics student. I just want to see if there is a thread in physics, maybe can improve my knowledge especially for quantum mechanics. Hope anyone here can help me for that. And I'm from Indonesia.

Regards.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

We have many sub forums, including one on quantum physics. You can search for past threads that discuss your questions. If you don't find one, you can post a new thread. Be sure to use the label set to B so that the answers fit your knowledge.