Where Can I Find Recent Scholarly Articles on Nano-Propulsion and Drug Delivery?

In summary, nanotechnology is the study and manipulation of materials on an extremely small scale, leading to the creation of new and improved products and technologies. Its research has the potential to benefit society in areas such as medicine, energy, electronics, and the environment. However, there are also potential risks that need to be addressed, including toxicity and ethical concerns. Nanotechnology research involves various techniques, and it has already been applied in industries such as medicine, electronics, and energy.
Gamma
Hi experts,

I am looking for scholarly articles (recent ones are better) on (1) Nano-propulsion and (2) Drug Delivery for a project for a high school student. I searched the internet, but hard to find recent scholarly articles. I am ready to pay a small fee to download them if available. I would appreciate if you could point to me any. I will continue to look too. Thank you so much!

- Gamma

Physics news on Phys.org

FAQ: Where Can I Find Recent Scholarly Articles on Nano-Propulsion and Drug Delivery?

1. What is nanotechnology?

Nanotechnology is the study, manipulation, and application of materials on an extremely small scale, typically at the level of atoms and molecules. It involves the use of nanoscale materials to create new and improved products and technologies in various fields.

2. How does nanotechnology research benefit society?

Nanotechnology research has the potential to significantly impact society in various ways. It can lead to the development of new and improved medical treatments, more efficient energy production and storage, advanced electronics and computing devices, and better environmental solutions, among others.

3. What are the potential risks associated with nanotechnology?

While nanotechnology has immense potential, there are also potential risks that need to be addressed. These include the potential toxicity of nanoscale materials, their potential impact on the environment, and ethical concerns related to the use of nanotechnology in various applications.

4. How is nanotechnology research conducted?

Nanotechnology research involves various techniques and approaches, depending on the specific goals and applications. Some common methods include bottom-up approaches, where materials are built from the molecular level, and top-down approaches, where larger materials are broken down into smaller components.

5. What are some current applications of nanotechnology?

Nanotechnology has already been applied in various industries, such as medicine, electronics, energy, and cosmetics. Some examples include targeted drug delivery systems, nanosensors for detecting pollutants, and nanocomposite materials for stronger and lighter structures.

Back