Where can i find the source? (change the hdmi to another hdmi with Rapsberry Pi)

• Thread starter mizieahmad
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pi Source
In summary, the person is looking for sources on how to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to an HDMI switcher, using RS323 and Python programming language. They also mention using IR signals to change between HDMI inputs. They are recommended to search on Google for tutorials and examples, such as the one found on Amazon.
mizieahmad
Hi everyone, i need help you all to give me the where can i find the source about my project. I need to connect the raspberry Pi 3 to the hdmi switcher. so i can change the from hdmi to another hdmi. what i know, the connection of them need to be used by RS323. In the raspberry pi , i will create the code using the Python programming language. To change the hdmi to another hdmi is used the remote. it mean it used the IR signal to change them. So, may i know where can i get the signal HDMI switcher??

thank for reply and your time.

Engineering news on Phys.org
mizieahmad said:
it used the IR signal to change them

rasPi's are more than capable of producing IR signals. Google will find many available tutorials from the hardware to the software to the theory of operation.

If you position the emitter correctly you can control the TV too.

BoB

Likes mizieahmad
Thank you for your time. I got the result.

Likes jedishrfu

FAQ: Where can i find the source? (change the hdmi to another hdmi with Rapsberry Pi)

1. Where can I find the source code for the HDMI to HDMI change with Raspberry Pi?

The source code for this specific change can typically be found on the official Raspberry Pi website or on the Raspberry Pi community forums. You can also try searching for it on open source code repositories such as GitHub or SourceForge.

2. Can I modify the HDMI to HDMI change source code?

Yes, the source code for this change is typically open source and can be modified as long as you follow the appropriate licensing and attribution guidelines. It is always a good idea to consult the original developers or community members before making any modifications.

3. Is the HDMI to HDMI change source code compatible with all versions of Raspberry Pi?

It is important to check the compatibility of the source code with your specific version of Raspberry Pi. Some changes may only work with certain versions or may require additional modifications. It is always best to confirm compatibility before attempting to use the source code.

4. How can I contribute to the HDMI to HDMI change source code?

If you have ideas or improvements for the HDMI to HDMI change source code, you can contribute by submitting your changes to the original developers or community members. They will review your contributions and potentially merge them into the source code for others to use.

5. Are there any tutorials or guides available for using the HDMI to HDMI change source code?

Yes, there are often tutorials and guides available on the official Raspberry Pi website or on the community forums that can help you understand and utilize the HDMI to HDMI change source code. You can also find tutorials and guides on other technology websites or blogs.