Where Can Scientists Share New Theories and Challenge Mainstream Ideas?

• Thread starter Michel H
  • Start date
In summary, scientists can share new theories and challenge mainstream ideas through various means such as conferences, peer-reviewed journals, and online platforms like social media and blogs. These avenues allow for open discussions and debates among scientists, leading to the advancement of knowledge and understanding in their respective fields. Additionally, scientists can also collaborate with colleagues and participate in research projects to test and refine their theories. Through these channels, scientists are able to push the boundaries of existing knowledge and introduce new ideas to the scientific community.
Michel H
I am a 60 years old man (already, my birthday was 3 days ago), I have a Ph.D. degree in Physics from the University of Minnesota (1987), and an Engineering degree from the University of Brussels (1980).

I have just finished reading (carefully) the forum guidelines by Greg Bernhardt, and Janus (for the Relativity forum), and I am struck by how restrictive these guidelines are. This makes me wonder where people are supposed to go if they want to present some new theories in physics or to challenge some mainstream ones.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! Happy Birthday!

Last edited: