Where to buy math book by lenchner

• MHB
  • Thread starter Marcelo Arevalo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book
In summary, if you are looking to purchase Math Olympiad Contest Problems for Elementary and Middle Schools, Volume 2, or Creative Problem Solving in School Mathematics by Lenchner, you can find them on the official website or online retailers like Amazon. You can also check with your local library for possible borrowing options.
Marcelo Arevalo
Hi, need help where I can Buy book by Lenchner

1. Math Olympiad Contest Problems for Elementary and Middle Schools
2. Math Olympiad Contest Problems, Volume 2
3. Creative Problem Solving in School Mathematics

I am from the Philippines, I need pdf copy or the book itself.
Most of the links here on the net that I found are all dummy links.

hope you could help me.
thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out for help in finding these books by Lenchner. I understand the importance of having access to quality educational materials for students. After doing some research, I have found a few options for you to obtain these books:

1. You can purchase the books from the official website of Math Olympiad Contest Problems. They offer both physical copies and e-books for purchase. The website is https://www.matholympiad.org/Books.aspx.

2. If you prefer a pdf copy, you can try searching for these books on websites such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble. They may have e-book versions available for purchase.

3. Another option is to check with your local library or school library. They may have these books available for borrowing or can help you obtain them through interlibrary loan.

I hope these suggestions are helpful in obtaining the books you need. Best of luck to you in your studies and competitions.

Related to Where to buy math book by lenchner

1. Where can I purchase a math book by Lenchner?

The math book by Lenchner can be purchased at most major bookstores, as well as online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

2. Is the math book by Lenchner available in both print and digital formats?

Yes, the math book by Lenchner is available in both print and digital formats. You can choose the format that best suits your needs and preferences.

3. How much does the math book by Lenchner cost?

The cost of the math book by Lenchner may vary depending on the retailer and format. However, it is typically priced around $30 for the print version and $20 for the digital version.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the math book by Lenchner?

It is possible that there may be discounts or promotions available for the math book by Lenchner. It is recommended to check with the retailer or publisher for any current deals or offers.

5. Can I purchase the math book by Lenchner internationally?

Yes, the math book by Lenchner is available for purchase internationally. However, shipping fees and delivery times may vary depending on your location.