Where to find experimental correlation curves?

In summary, experimental correlation curves can be found in scientific journals, databases, and online repositories such as PubMed, ScienceDirect, and Google Scholar. Access to these sources may require a subscription or membership, but open access options and direct communication with authors can also provide access to the data. Using specific search terms and utilizing advanced search options can help narrow down results. However, it is important to check the terms of use or contact the authors for proper usage of the data. Additionally, textbooks, scientific reviews, and conference proceedings can also serve as alternative sources for experimental correlation curves.
jk22
I'm looking for experimental correlation curves in Violation of Bell inequalities. I found only one in http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/9806043

Do you think as an amateur we could ask per mail this data to professionals having done this experiment ?

Physics news on Phys.org
You can certainly send a mail. If the question is reasonable, chances are good that you get an answer.

Maybe I could ask here before to know if it is reasonable ?

Related to Where to find experimental correlation curves?

1. Where can I find experimental correlation curves?

Experimental correlation curves can be found in scientific journals, databases, and online repositories. Some common databases include PubMed, ScienceDirect, and Google Scholar. You can also check the websites of research institutes or universities for any publicly available data.

2. How can I access experimental correlation curves?

Most databases and repositories require a subscription or membership to access their content. However, many scientific journals offer open access to their articles and data. You can also contact the authors of the study directly to request access to their data.

3. Are there any specific search terms I should use to find experimental correlation curves?

Yes, using specific keywords related to your research topic can help narrow down your search results. For example, if you are looking for correlation curves related to a certain disease, you can include the disease name in your search terms. You can also use advanced search options on databases to filter results based on specific parameters.

4. Can I download and use experimental correlation curves for my research?

It depends on the terms of use for the data. Some databases and repositories may have restrictions on the use or redistribution of their data. It is always best to check the terms of use or contact the authors to ensure proper usage of the data.

5. Are there any alternative sources for experimental correlation curves?

In addition to databases and repositories, you can also find experimental correlation curves in textbooks, scientific reviews, and conference proceedings. These sources may provide a more comprehensive overview of the topic, as they often include multiple studies and data sets.