Where to find Tipler solutions

• Classical
  • Thread starter Taylor_1989
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about finding solutions to questions in physics books by Tipler. The person is wondering if the solutions can be downloaded or bought and which edition of the books would have the same exercises. They mention having the 6th edition of Physics for Scientists and Engineers by Paul Tipler.
Taylor_1989
Hi guys, I am working through tipler, and have manged to find some soultion pdf files on the internet. But was wondering where can I download/ buy all the solutions to the questions in the book.

Physics news on Phys.org
Frank Tipler's Essays in General Relativity, Paul Tipler's Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Paul Tipler's Modern Physics, or a book I haven't mentioned? If it's one of the two by Paul Tipler, which edition do you have, since different editions could and probably do have different exercises.

The Bill said:
Frank Tipler's Essays in General Relativity, Paul Tipler's Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Paul Tipler's Modern Physics, or a book I haven't mentioned? If it's one of the two by Paul Tipler, which edition do you have, since different editions could and probably do have different exercises.
I have edition 6 Physics For Scientists and engineers. Paul A. Tipler

Last edited:

Related to Where to find Tipler solutions

1. Where can I find Tipler solutions online?

There are many websites and online resources that provide Tipler solutions, such as textbook companion websites, physics forums, and online study guides. A simple internet search can help you find many options to choose from.

2. Are there any books or publications that contain Tipler solutions?

Yes, there are several textbooks and publications that contain Tipler solutions, including "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" by Tipler and Mosca, "Modern Physics" by Tipler and Llewellyn, and "Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics" by Tipler and Mosca.

3. Can I find Tipler solutions for specific problems?

Yes, many online resources and textbooks provide Tipler solutions for specific problems. You can also post your specific problem on physics forums and ask for help from other users.

4. Are there any videos or online tutorials that explain Tipler solutions?

Yes, there are several videos and online tutorials available on platforms like YouTube that explain Tipler solutions. These can be helpful for visual learners or those who prefer a more interactive approach to learning.

5. Is it possible to download Tipler solutions for offline use?

It depends on the source of the Tipler solutions. Some websites or textbooks may allow you to download the solutions for offline use, while others may only provide them online. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of use before downloading any solutions.