Which University Should a Prospective Math and Physics Major Choose?

• Thread starter Galois314
  • Start date
In summary, when choosing a university for a prospective math and physics major, it is important to consider factors such as program reputation, faculty expertise and research opportunities. Additionally, the location and campus environment may also play a role in the decision-making process. Ultimately, the best university for a math and physics major will depend on individual preferences and goals. It is recommended to thoroughly research and visit potential universities to make an informed decision.
Galois314
I will be starting college in fall, studying mathematics and physics. I've been accepted at Caltech and waiting to hear from MIT, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford and UC Berkeley. I need to make a final decision by May.

I hope to read and learn from all the physicists here!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Galois314 said:
I will be starting college in fall, studying mathematics and physics. I've been accepted at Caltech and waiting to hear from MIT, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford and UC Berkeley. I need to make a final decision by May.

I hope to read and learn from all the physicists here!
Congratulations! And all good schools, sounds like you'll have your pick! Welcome to our forum. :smile:

Likes Galois314